Contact the Law Office of Aletha J. Smith, PC today to start protecting your business. Building a solid legal foundation is imperative for every successful business. From ensuring your business entity is formed correctly, to protecting your brand and preventing your competitors from stealing your brand identity, to drafting critical legally binding contracts to limit your liability and protect your reputation, the Law Office of Aletha J. Smith, PC has you covered.
You have made the impressive decision to start your own business. Find out how we can help you protect your investment and build a solid legal foundation from the start. Call today to schedule your 30 minute consultation*.
- Name Availability Search
- Preparation and Filing of Formation Documents with Secretary of State
- Articles of Incorporation
- Operating Agreement
- EIN Letter
Federal Trademark Services - Available in all 50 States, plus the District of Columbia
- Knockout and Comprehensive Trademark Search
- Opinion Letters
- Trademark Applications
- Office Actions
- Post Registration Maintenance
- Brand Review
- Trademark Licensing
- Trademark Assignment Agreements
- Cease and Desist Letter for Trademark Infringement
- Copyright Registration
- Copyright Assignment Agreements
- Copyright Licensing
- Copyright Work for Hire
- Contract Drafting
- Contract Review and Opinion Letters
- Contract Negotiation
- LLC Operating Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Collaboration Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- and more. . .
*We require a $100 consultation fee for all Business, Intellectual Property, and Contracts consultations. Once our services are retained, your consultation fee will be credited to your services.
Already have your consultation scheduled? Click HERE to remit your consultation fee.